It is a very tasty snack. I usually take it with vanilla ice cream as an afternoon snack. it is a street food that you can easily purchase for about Gh 2 cedis
- 3 cups of strong bread flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk (evaporated)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 TableSpoon vanilla essence
- Frying Oil for deep-frying.
- 1Measure and pour the flour into the mixing bowl
- 2Add sugar
- 3Add the coconut milk
- 4rub the ingredients in and mix well
- 5Add the milk and mix into a hard dough
- 6Roll the dough flat. cut the dough into good long strips and cut into suitable 1 inch cubes.
- 7Heat the oil and put the atsomo in one after the other.
- 8Keep frying till all done and golden brown.
- 9Allow to cool on the strainer lined with paper towel. Serve with drinks as snack