This is the love of my life. I enjoy it on toast and on fried yam and potatoes. It is the best new dish I have made this month and it doesn’t require extensive cooking. Just a big mixing bowl, a chopping and knife. The colors of all the vegetables combine, and you get an amazing dish. Enjoy.
- 4 tomatoes, Seeds removed, sliced and diced small
- 2 medium red onion, diced small
- ½ cup chopped green kpakpo shito (serrano or jalapeno pepper), diced finely
- 1 clove of garlic, smashed, peeled and minced
- 1 handful of cilantro, chopped (optional )
- Juice of a half a lime
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- A few grinds of Black Pepper
- 1Combine all ingredients into a large bowl. Toss until all ingredients are mixed
- 2Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 3Serve with chips, bread, and any food you desire.